Congratulations to those of you who got off to a flyer following the France / Romania game. Notably, Springett taking a good points lead, and Marek with an impressive 100% record. Early days though, and a lot to play for...
More immediately however, we are running a flash £50 competition focussed on Sundays late kickoff where Germany take on the Ukraine.
All you need to do to enter is correctly predict the minute in which the first goal is scored, and share it on either Twitter or Facebook. A goal scored 58 seconds into the first half (eg, 00:58 on the clock) would be in the 1st minute. Any goals scored in injury time would be in the 45th or 90th minute. In event of a tie, the names go in a hat and we'll draw the winner. If nobody get's it correct, we'll roll it over to another game.
You can have up to two entries - one on twitter, and one on Facebook.
- Follow us on twitter
- Tweet your prediction to @BetMinds
- Include your betminds username
- Include the following hashtags: '#euro2016 #GERUKR #megaminute'
- Go to the BetMinds Facebook Page and LIKE it
- Enter your prediction into our Germany / Ukraine competition post.
- Remember to include your Betminds username and like the post
Boring bits : Cash is payable either via Paypal or Skrill and will be paid no later than fourteen days after the competition ends.